Thursday, February 26, 2015

123 Feb challenge and some exciting news

First my exciting news. You might have noticed some changes to my side bar or seen my news on Facebook. I am now a member of the design team for Scrapbook Boutique. It's a great online store selling not only scrapbooking items, but a lot of cardmaking and mixed media items. I am going to have fun playing with them.

Now onto my layout. The challenge over at the 123 challenge blog is to use primary colours, the word duo and glitter.
Here is my take:

I love using primary colours - you always end up with a fun layout. I used duo in my title and have used some glitter stickers from Me and My Big Ideas and some glittery alphas in my title.

I also used some clouds from Charms Creations and a couple of fimo clouds.



Thanks for looking

Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. A Big congrats Judith, so wonderful that you are joining us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your new dt spot Judith! Your layout looks wonderful, cheeky photos and great use of the colors too! Thanks for joining in with the 123 challenge blog too,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is amazing.. love your background! And congrats for your DT position!! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judith - this is a great take on the challenge at 123 Challenge. Perfect focus for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design! Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete