Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Feb Inspiration Board at D-lish Scraps

This months inspiration board at D-lish Scraps -  Beachside Bliss is full of cool colours - aqua mixed with pearl and white. I was inspired by the summery picture and the starfish.



Here are some close ups:
I used a piece of silver wire from D-lish and shaped it into my own word - Beach

 There are some gorgeous pearl starfish in the shop. I coupled this with a white heirloom flower, a couple of blue spiral stamens, a silver filigree flower centre, a blue mini metal flower and a small white rose


I used some mother of pearl Viva Decor texture creme and a Kaisercraft template for the dots. It had a wonderful shine. You can also see an aqua arrow clip.


And here is the inspiration board



As always there is a Just Add Paper kit to go with the inspiration board. You can find this here:

Cheers

Judith xx

1 comment:

  1. This is FABULOUS! LOOOOVE the colour combo & all your little bits, like the arrow (& do I spy some ex TT curls???!!!] look absolutely PERFECT here!!!! Adore this one, Judith!!!

    ReplyDelete