Friday, January 30, 2015

Scrap the Girls January challenge

I'm no a roll - second layout this week! This one is for the Scrap the Girls January challenge which this month is a sketch.

I kept fairly close to the sketch and used Kaisercraft Cherry Blossom papers and collectables. I also used some flowers from D-lish Scraps and Manor House Creations which I sprayed with a combination of cherry and peach Heidi Swapp colour shine.


And here are some close ups:




And here is the original sketch:


Thanks for looking

Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. beautiful page. thanks for joining us this month at STG's ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Adore the ombré effect on the bg..... Looks FABULOUS:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page,love that collection you used ..thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your details in this and your layering! Thanks for playing along with us at STG

    ReplyDelete