Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kaisercraft January Challenge layout

Yay, I've actually scrapped and it's not for a DT assignment. I've been struggling a bit with my mojo of late - since October really so it feels good to get a layout done.

This one is for the January challenge at Kaisercraft. The challenge was to use the colours provided and also paper blooms and a stamp of your choice.

Here is my effort:


I used papers and collectables from the XO Collection which perfectly matched the colour palette. I also used a Kaisercraft stencil for the texture paste, some Kaisercraft cardstock in Sea Breeze for the leaves, some Kaisercraft alphas, a Kaisercraft wood veneer heart, some Kaisercraft paper blooms, and a stamp from the Tea with Elsie collection and a background stamp. 

Here are some close ups:



And here is the colour palette

JAN_colours_blog

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. This is oh so gorgeous.. beautiful photo and love the whole design of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful LO Judith.. adore the photo of your furbaby!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete