Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kaisercraft January challenge - a card

Well, I had some left over paper from making the previous layout that I decided to make a card for the January challenge at Kaisercraft as well.


Again, I used paper and collectables from the XO collection. I also used a Kaisercraft card, a pink paper bloom and a doily stamp from the Tea with Elsie collection. The quote is from the strip at the bottom of one of the papers in the collection. I also used a piece of ribbon I happened to have on my desk.

Here is a close up of my cluster:


Just a reminder of the challenge. It was to use the following colour palette

JAN_colours_blog

and paper blooms and a stamp of your choice.

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Those flowers look really lovely together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful project.. love your sweet card Judith!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - and I love those strips!!

    ReplyDelete