Thursday, February 26, 2015

Studio 75 Challenge #2 and Scrap Africa challenge no. 45

Back for the third time today! Just getting my layouts in before the end of the month. I loved the sketch over on Studio 75 when I saw in on a friends blog so had to give it a go and I also ended up using quite a lot of diecuts which was the challenge at Scrap Africa so decided to enter in both.

Here is my take:

I created a background using watercolour, and Glimmermist - twilight and graphite. I used lots of diecuts from the Kaisercraft Off the Wall collectables. I added some rub ons, stamping and doodling to create my strips behind my photo. Added some stencilling using Viva Decor Ferro Graphite and a Kaisercraft stencil.
Here's a couple of close ups:



Here is the sketch it is based on:

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

14 comments:

  1. Super cool Judith - love those lines of p&p etc behind the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool layout! I love your background - so many cool elements with the misting, die-cuts and stencils! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa! http://ericahoughton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool page!
    Is absolutely stunning!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. super page!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! So many die-cuts! Thank you for inspiring with Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool page! I love your work! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous boy page and love the design and styling! ;-) Definitely a great SMILE and grin now! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project :) Thank You for playing with Studio75 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Thank you for joining our challenge at Studio75!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You for playing with Studio75 :) beautiful layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so boyish layout :) Fantastic! Thank you for playing with Studio75!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just darling and great layout, I sure bet he's happy to have those braces off!!! Thanks so much for playing with us over at Scrap Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this masculine LO, colours and composition are perfect! thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That first smile after braces is the best!!! great LO!

    ReplyDelete