Sunday, February 15, 2015

Kraft Plus Feb Challenge

There's a new challenge blog started this month - Kraft Plus and they had a beautiful colour combo called mango breeze for the first challenge. I just had to play along.

Somehow this layout just had a mind of its out and ended up nothing like I had first intended. I used up some old stash some WRMK Whiteout, which I loved when it first came out and immediately thought of when I saw this colour combo. It also had green in it so that's who the wings/large chevrons developed to cover up the green in the spotty paper. I then thought it looked rather like a rocket and as the rollercoaster was a rocket thought I'd run with that theme.
Anyway here is my final take:





I ended up using all the colours in the end as I only had the right letters for title in pink!

Anyway, thanks for looking.

Judith xx

6 comments:

  1. Sensational Judith! LOOOVE how it came together for you.....& that stitched circle is the icing on the cake::))) Thanks a million for joining us in our very 1st K+ challenge too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant design for this layout! I love that stitching. Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judith!!
    LOVE how you scrapped those awesome photos (the Roadrunner was my kids fave ride also)
    so very very clever!
    loving the whole design.
    thank you so much for playing along with K+

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant page! So much fun with fabulous momentum. Thank you so much for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO and LOVE the stitched circles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love the linear feel to this! So crisp and clean and feels like fun. Thank you for playing along with K+

    ReplyDelete