Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sassy Scrapper February Mood board

Hi, back today with my take on the February Mood board over at Sassy Scrapper. I was particularly taken by the colours of the board and also the hearts, the glitter and the straws.

Here is my take:


 I created a base using watercolour on white cardstock. I then used some Prima All About Me pp and added a bit of MME Gold Metallic Necessities pp. 
I added some handmade embellishments - a Charms Creations Heavenly Heart and some {scrAp this!} gold metallic hearts.


I heat embossed some gold hearts using a Bo Bunny stamp and added some All About Me chipboard stickers in the middle.

I added a couple of gold straws and some gold glittered washi below the photo and added another cardstock sticker from Echo Park.


And here is the mood board from which I gained my inspiration: 


Thanks for looking

Judith xx


3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS page! Loooove the touches of gold - that is a stunning photo of your girl! I tried to leave a FB comment, but my internet is playing up atm. Least I could comment here. You deserve a win with this one, Judith:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is absolutely gorgeous! So glad you joined us Judith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful page ,thanks for joining us at sassy scrapper..xx

    ReplyDelete