Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Well, last year was a fairly successful year for me scrappy wise with 3 design team positions over the year. I have now officially finished up at Purple Pumpkin so I am back down to one for the forseeable future. However, I have a couple of guest positions coming up in the near future. so keep your eyes open for those.

Today I can do a full reveal of the sleigh I created for FWAB last month.
 I have had this sleigh for a while now and was determined to decorate this year. I began by painting it gold and adding patterned paper to the outsides. Then I set about decorating the side of it. I cut out some flowers and leaves from the patterned paper collection I was using and added some premade flowers and leaves. Some FWAB pearl flourishes and laser cuts flourishes were the perfect finishing touches! I used the small pieces from the FWAB Green Jack Vine and a piece of the FWAB Chloe Flourish in Antique Gold cut into two pieces.
Some close ups

IMG_8976


IMG_8980

IMG_8979

IMG_8978 IMG_8977

Wishing everyone a Happy, Safe, Healthy and Successful New Year

Judith xx




No comments:

Post a Comment