Monday, January 13, 2014

Scrap Friends Sketch challenge #21

Good evening. Hope you're managing to keep cool if you're in the areas of Australia experiencing the heat at the moment.
Today I have my interpretation of the current Scrap Friends Sketch challenge. I love the sketches but don't always find the chance to take part.
I have done another layout featuring a photo from our Christmas Day photo shoot and Glitz Design Finnley. This time it's of DH and me.


And here are some close ups


And here is the sketch on which this is based: 


Thanks for looking

Judith xx



2 comments:

  1. Totally ROCKED it....LOOOVE ur painted bg & those frames.... Just GORGEOUS !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun...it seems lie all the paint and frames are moving all across the page to be hugged by the photo! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete