Friday, January 3, 2014

A few pages based on sketches to end my 2013 layouts

Although I didn't get many pages done in December I did manage to get 3 sketch challenges done in the last week.
First up is my take on The Scrapbook Store sketch


Here is the sketch designed by Melinda Spinks.
December 2013 Sketch Competition

Second up I got the Scrapbook Savvy Big Sketch done. Here is my take.


And here is the sketch it is based on:
December_Savvy_sketch

Finally, I got Anna's Craft Cupboard sketch completed. Here is my take using Glitz Design Finnley.


And here is the sketch it is based upon:

December 2013 Sketch Challenge

Now it's on to tackle 2014 scrapping!

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You done gooood!!! I LOOOVED that scrapbook store one, but sadly ----- just didn't get done. Your interpretation is FABULOUS!!!! Love how you're using those frames on these.....& that last one is such FUN:):)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great use of all the sketches Judith :) I especailly LOVE how you have used the Scrapbook Store to scrap the stunning photos and love the fun pics and colours for your sketch for Anna's too. Can't wait to see what you'll create in 2014, all the best for the New Year xx

    ReplyDelete