Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Scrap Africa sketch challenge no. 25

Despite it being well over 40C outside and probably over 30 C in my scrap room I managed to scrap my second page for the week. Well, it's too hot to do anything outside so why not scrap?!
Just getting this one in before the deadline, I decided to do the Scrap Africa sketch challenge. I've been enjoying playing with Twinkling H2O's recently so used them for the background and again used some Viva Decor stone art texture paste. 

Here are some close ups - flowers from Kaisercraft, Manor House and Prima.  

  Alphas from Jillibean Soup and Prima with a wood veneer camera from Studio Calico.

Another look at the texture paste and flowers with a Freckled Fawn wood veneer saying.


and here is the sketch my page was based on:


Thanks for looking.

Judith xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh oh so pinkalicious and I love it for a beachy layout. I love how you made the SAND ... this is beautiful Judith thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Loving the bright pink - so pretty!! And, I love all of your texture - with the corrugated chipboard, burlap and wood chippie pieces. Lovely. Thanks for playing along Scrap Africa Challenge #25.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super page Judith and love all the pink, even though it's a beach page! Love the different textures and those fun and gorgeous photo's! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..... I love all the texture on your background. Gorgeous page. So glad you are playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the texture paste!!! These photos are so darling and well scrapped! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a very nice page. I love all the different textures and the mesh. Lovely pics as well. Thank you so much for playing with at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool Judith! I love all the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your details and texture!! Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I hear you about the heat...same thing happening here!!...But we scrappers just keep creating. Love this beach page with the non-traditional colours. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa :D

    ReplyDelete