Monday, January 20, 2014

Dlish Scraps Jan Inspiration challenge

Thankfully back to cooler temperatures over the week and I managed to scrap. Yay!.
I really love the colours of this months Inspiration Board challenge at Dlish Scraps.
Here is my take: 


It was nice to do a clean, flat layout for a change, after having accidents with Distress paint last week and my last 2 layouts are looking rather warped.
And here are a couple of close ups.
I used some homemade felt flowers and you can see my straw frame.


My other cluster featuring a Flair button, a felt flower and a painted wood veneer frame.

A resin button I got in a Dlish Scraps past Just Add Paper kit and a wood veneer star from Freckled Fawn.


And here is the Inspiration Board:

I was mainly inspired by the top right hand picture of straws. I used straws for a frame for my photo. I was also inspired by the colours and by the felt flower in the lower right hand corner.

Thanks for looking.

Judith xx

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the Inspiration board Judith! Thanks for joining us at D-lish scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the board! I especially love your straw frame! Thanks for playing at D'lish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page. Loving it all! Thanks for joining in this months inspiration board at D-Lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work with this months inspiration board! I'm totally loving the straw frame :) thanks for playing along ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the inspiration board, I love your frame made out of straws! Thanks for playing this month, at D-lish Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great embellishing :-) The straw frame looks great too

    ReplyDelete