Sunday, January 12, 2014

CSI #104

I just loved the colour palette last week at CSI so had to give it a go. I didn't manage to get any done last month. My entry didn't really end up like what I had intended. I went into it intending to use up some Echo Park or Fancy Pants that have similar colour schemes. At one point I had no patterned paper on the page and ended up only using a bit for the clouds and the frames! I stenciled the damask shape using Distress Ink. There is light blue paper ribbon from Basic Grey and washi tape adhered to card and then punched. I also gave my stamps a good work out. The heart and lace are from Kaisercraft and the yellow mesh like stamp is from Prima. 


And now for some close ups




Here is the case file we were working from: 
My evidence was: frames, damask, hearts, alphabet and ribbon.
My testimony was frame my journalling and use five- what, where, why, who and what for my journalling.

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

No comments:

Post a Comment