Thursday, April 30, 2015

Off the Rails April challenge

Just squeezing this one in - my one and only effort for this month. The challenge over at Off the Rails was to use either of two mood boards to inspire a project.
I chose this board:



And here is my layout

I was inspired by not only the colours but also the circles. I created the multiply sign (the name of Ed Sheeran's current album) out of sequins. 


Rather a labour of love, but I loved the effect. Decided to keep it fairly simple after that.

Thanks for looking
Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! That is amazagobs!!! Stunning page Judith --- so glad you snuck this one in for our Off The Rails challenge:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the sequins like that .... lots of work. Love the photo and the clean lines. Very effective. Thank you for deciding to play along with us t Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is great! As soon as I saw that it was the Ed Sheeran concert I connected the layout with "Multiply" - You've done a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Talk about thinking outside the box! Fabulous! Thanks for joining in at OTR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so clever! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete