Sunday, April 26, 2015

My family tree - for Scrapbook Boutique

Hi all,
Been a bit quiet on the blogging front. With the school holidays and DH being home a lot I haven't had time to do much scrapbooking this month. I've also been distracted with photography. I'm the treasurer of our local photography group - CHIPA (Central Highlands Imaging and Photography Association) and every time DH is at home we go out taking photos.

Anyway, just sharing a layout I created for Scrapbook Boutique earlier this month. I have been playing with Bo Bunny Heritage and decided to create a layout featuring my family tree.


 Here is each side separately:




And a few close ups:




Details of how I created this layout and all the bits and pieces can be found on the Scrapbook Boutique blog here

SBB Products Used


1 comment:

  1. STUNNING!!! what a lot of work! Obviously a passion of yours and you certainly have done it justice. Beautifully put together.

    ReplyDelete