Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Anna's Craft Cupboard March Sketch

Managed to scrap one more layout for last month. It's one I started a couple of weeks ago but the texture paste that I wanted to use with it had dried up :( , so I put it to one side. Determined to finish the layout I decided to make my own sand like texture paste by adding a bit of colour via some gelato to some texture paste and some gold glitter. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Anyway onto the layout.

We visited Clifton Springs early one morning to take some photos. The sea was beautifully calm and there was quite a dramatic sky to add to the beauty. I used the Kaisercraft Sandy Toes collection. I also got to use the beautiful Indigo Blu bubble background stamp

Here are a couple of close ups:
This one shows my home made 'sand' and some collectibles. 


The Indigo Blue Bubble background stamp and some Studio Calico cork chevrons.


Here is the sketch from Anna's Craft Cupboard that I based my layout on

March 2015 Sketch

Thanks for looking
Judith xx



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous....love those seaside colours & the texture.... really looks like sand! Great page:):)

    ReplyDelete