Friday, April 3, 2015

Challenge YOUself #16

Just scraping this one in. Another layout I started a couple of weeks ago was this one for Challenge YOUself #16 which was to scrap a page about your bucket list. I have taken a slightly different slant on this and scrapped about the photographs I would like to take.

Anyway, here is my page using a mix of Prima All About Me and Echo Park Creative Agenda.



And a couple of close ups including a Charms Creations mini heart (looks a little red in this photo but it is actually pink!)



Thanks for looking

Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. Judith, I love the design of your page so much! And being a photography lover myself draws me to your layout and your bucket list! I really like the photo of you taking photos!! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Judith! Fun bucket list. So glad you joined us at Challenge YOUrself :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool list for photography, great idea! Great design and I just love the pic of you! Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you approached the Bucket List differently; what a great idea! I love the bits and pieces and so want that heart!! Kate (Challenge YOUrself!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE you "E" in Bucket List - so creative!! The colors and patterns are super together and your take on the Bucket List Challenge is really coo! I hope you can check off each and every item one day! thanks for playing along over at The Challenge YOUrself Blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete