Tuesday, April 14, 2015

D-lish Scraps April Inspiration Board Challenge

Hi, we're nearly half way through the month so I thought I'd share my sample for the April Inspiration Board at D-lish Scraps. This month's Aztec Dreams is full of blue, pink, mint, white and hints of gold.


There is also a cool sketch and I decided to follow this fairly closely but also took inspiration from the feathers and the glitter in the envelopes.

Here is my sample: 

For the background I used a gold metallic Gelato and some water and then stamped and gold embossed a background stamp.
I used some D-lish Scraps flowers in my cluster, along with a feathery flair button.

Some more flowers and flair button.


A glittery title and in the background a gold doily from D-lish.

I used Scrap Fx feather stamps and embossed one in gold and used glue and gold glitter for the other. 


Finally, a gorgeous arrow shaped clip to finish off. 


I hope that I have inspired you to get creative with this months board!
Be sure to share your creations with us via the link up tool on the D-lish Scraps blog

Remember that the sketch is totally optional, it's just there as a kickstarter if you need it. You can find all the rules for entering in the 'Current Inspiration Board' tab at the top of the page. And just a friendly reminder that layouts must be made exclusively for this challenge to be eligible for the prizes on offer. 
The winner, as chosen by the Inspiration Team, will receive a $30 D-lish Scraps store voucher and one random entrant will receive next months 'Just Add Paper' kit for free!

Happy scrapping
Judith xx


D-lish Scraps products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment