Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Off the Rails 1st challenge - Acetate

Off the Rails is a new challenge blog and their first challenge was to use acetate on your layout/card/project.

Now that all my Christmas cards have been posted, I felt inclined to make a Christmas card! I decided to make a shaker card so have an acetate panel in it. I used Jillibean Soup Christmas Eve Chowder and Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup pp. I cut a panel of penguins from one of the papers. Added some foam tape and glitter then sealed in with acetate. I even used an acetate snowflake as a simple embellishment.

Anyway here is my card:


Anyway, I had a bit of spare card left so made a quick simple second card, this time using a Bite size bit from the Christmas Eve Chowder paper and adding some pink glitter and a few snowflakes to the acetate window.


Thanks for looking

Judith xx


4 comments:

  1. These are so cute Judith, love the pink and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith I love shaker cards and yours are just too cute, I like how you have used no traditional christmas colours. Thank you for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking for our first challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Judith, I love these, they are so stinking cute....Thanks for joining us over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete