Tuesday, December 3, 2013

FWAB December Challenge

This month I had the task of setting the December challenge over at FWAB.
Knowing December can be a very hectic month for most people I decided on a fairly easy challenge :-
1. create a Christmas themed project (layout, card OTP etc)
2. Include a Christmas tree somewhere (It can be in the photo, on paper, an embellishment etc)
3. Include at least one Flourish with a Bling item.

Here's  my sample.
IMG_8899
Here are some close ups.



 I scrapped about my daughter’s obsession with purple and her purple Christmas tree. I have used FWAB Chloe Pearl Flourish in purple  and FWAB Jasmine Puffy Flourish in lilac and a few FWAB Adhesive Pearls in purple.
Check out the FWAB blog here for some other samples from our design team.
Looking forward to seeing lots of projects in the gallery. Upload them into the DT Judith Armstrong Christmas Tree challenge December 2013 folder in the FWAB gallery by midnight 31st December 2013 and you could win a fabulous FWAB prize pack.
Happy scrapping!!

2 comments:

  1. You scrap purple so well Judith! It's a colour that I really struggle with.
    You've done a beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this so beautiful purple Christmas card.... so royal & sparkly . x

    ReplyDelete