Thursday, November 14, 2013

Scrap Around the World November Challenge

I enjoyed doing last months Scrap Around the World challenge and loved the inspiration for this month. Lots of bright colours and  rainbows.
Here is the inspiration board:
ENTRIES CLOSE MIDNIGHT EST 30 NOV 2013


I knew as soon as I saw the inspiration board what I wanted to do. My inspiration comes from the rainbow colours and the heart at the bottom right. I thought it would be a good way to showcase the rainbow of colours of embellishments available at The Trinket Track. Every embellishment on here is from The Trinket Track except for the flower shaped sequins, some small resin dots and a couple of bling stars.
I had fun creating it but was glad when I'd finished glueing on the 191 embellishments! Just in case you're wondering what I used to glue them on - I used Helmar 450 glue which is a stong fast drying glue.


Here are some close ups of all the embellishments - blue, purple and pink


- Red, orange and yellow


- Yellow and green


- Green and blue


- Orange and yellow



Well, that's it from me.

Judith xx

The Trinket Track products used




12 comments:

  1. How clever! What a great take on the challenge!! Thanks for playing again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb!! Such a creative take on the mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE it...as you know! I'd give it first prize, hands down:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and fabulous take on the mood board :)
    Love all those goodies....thank you for sharing with us at SATW :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page! I love that you used a variety of items to make a rainbow! I love your daughters sweater it's perfect for the challenge. My granddaughter has a dress in the very same pattern! Come by sometime and visit. Would love to see you! All the best! :) A follower
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judith I love your page. Look at all those gorgeous embellishments. thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fantastic!! I just love what you did with the trinkets Judith!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so great and creative!!
    Thanks so much for playing at challenge at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute and pretty page. You have truly embraced the mood board so beautifully. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING PAGE!!!LOVE THE ELEMENTS YOU USED TO CREATE THE COLORS!!!THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US AT SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! greetings from Greece!

    ReplyDelete