Friday, November 15, 2013

CSI Case #97 Tiger Tiger Burning Bright

Hot on the heals of being selected Most Wanted on the last CSI challenge, I have completed Case #97.


I always love Em's sketches and the colour scheme was pretty cool too.
Here is my take on it.


My evidence is: 
pattern background; leaves, wood, chevrons; and something shiny. My testimony was to spread the story across 3 journalling spots. My journalling reads: It is bittersweet watching the tigers at the zoo. On the one hand it is wonderful to get so close to such magnificent and beautiful creatures and the zoos are doing a great job of preserving them. On the other hand, it is so sad that they are such an endangered species and incomprehensible how they can still be under threat from poachers. Let's hope they can be saved!

And some close ups


I used a Crafters Workshop stencil and some texture paste to create the leaves around the photos. 


Thanks for looking.

Judithxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning Judith, love your take on the sketch, the tiger is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a Fabulous take on the case file! You're on fire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got great photos of the tiger. I agree with what you wrote--it's sad to see tigers in zoos, but it may be the best hope for the survival of the species. I love William Blake's poetry, too, so I like the line that you chose as your title. A wonderful page in so many ways--good job!

    ReplyDelete