Friday, November 8, 2013

Oh baby (FWAB reveal)

Today I have the full reveal that I shared on the FWAB blog last week. It is a  featuring my daughter when she was a baby, lots of stencils and lots of FWAB!
I created my background using 3 different stencils along with texture paste and inks. I also stamped using a background music stamp and ink. I used some beautiful Prima Anna Maria patterned paper. I cut the doily out with my Silhouette. Then I added lots of flowers and bling.
IMG_8900

Here you can see the wonderful shimmer on the FWAB Jasmin Laser Flourish in pale pink.
IMG_8904

I also used a FWAB Grace Pearl Flourish in Mango and added individual mango pearls from the 100 adhesive pack to the texture dots on my layout.
IMG_8905

Finally, I added a pink  Elise flower , which matched the colours perfectly.
IMG_8906

Thanks for looking
Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! And that lovely shimmer....just gorgeous, Judith:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect you've got at the bottom there with the gold dots on the tone on tone shapes - stunning! Thanks for visiting me - hope you enjoyed my part of the blog hop x

    ReplyDelete