Monday, November 25, 2013

My Minds Eye Nov Sketch and CSI #98

I had great fun playing along with CSI again this last week. I was having trouble deciding what papers to use when I saw this month's  sketch over at My Minds Eye and thought it would be perfect for the story I wanted to tell about Smidge and it also brought to mind some MME patterned papers that were the perfect colours for this challenge. I used pieces of Lime Twist plus some MME stickers and alphas. 


Added to this I used some Studio Calico wood veneer cats, a wood veneer frame and 2 cork frames from the Trinket Track which I inked using some chalk ink.



The evidence I used from this case file was polka dots, frames and  wood. My testimony was to write as a bedtime story. 

And here is the MME sketch on which I based my layout:

Ronda Palazzari MME November Sketch

I can see myself using this sketch again as I love using multi photos on my layouts and am always looking for new ways to do this.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is such a work of art...fabulous & I love all the journaling you've done, too:):)

    ReplyDelete