Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Show Us Your Stuff April Challenge


The April challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff was to do a 8.5 x 11 page something I rarely do but I quite like how it turned out. This is a photo of my nephew Jack at 6 months. He is now 22! I found it whilst looking through some old photo albums and thought it would go great with the Take Noted range of patterned paper from Pebbles.


Here are a couple of close ups of the embellishments I have used. 
I used an Purple Pumpkin XL yellow star button and an arrow from {scrAp that}.


And here I have used a white/red spotty button from Purple Pumpkin. 


To these I have added some wood veneer arrows and camera from Studio Calico and a couple of sentiments from the Take Noted range.

6 comments:

  1. What a vibrant and wonderful layout. The photo doesn't look old at all with the fresh products. I have just started doing some layouts that size and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Judith, I love the photo and the colours of this paper go really well. I really like your felt arrow and the dotty button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Judith! Love the bright colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout and photo thanks for joining in at SUYS cheeers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Judith. Love the bright colour scheme and the gorgeous handmade goodies. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours in this really grabbed my attention, love this!

    ReplyDelete