Monday, April 29, 2013

CSI Challenge #68


Good morning, on this lovely sunny morning in Victoria. I'm feeling very happy as I have had some great news this morning but can't share it yet!!

Anyway onto the layout I have to share today. I have managed to get the last 2 CSI challenges done but didn't think I would get around to it this week. However, I had a flash of inspiration yesterday afternoon and seeing the closing time was actually later today I gave it a whirl and managed to scrape in with 4 hours to spare.



Here is the case file.

I included circles, scallops, owls, paint and triangles as my evidence and documented something silly as my testimony.

I have used a mix of Lily Bee, Fancy Pants and Old Basic Grey patterned papers for this one. I created my background by smearing black paint on my base paper. I stamped using a Kaisercraft stamp and also stamped some red circles using a jar lid.
I embellished my layout with some Studio Calico wood veneer circles and triangles coloured with ink, some Pink Paislee Portfolio word sentiments, some Kaisercraft rubons, some owls taken from the CSI coordinates for this case and then I cut out some glasses from some Fancy Pants pp and added them to the owls to create a bit more fun on the page.

Hope you have a great week.

Judith  xx


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and it gave me a smile, remembering back to the TV show. Love those glasses on the owls, great job of fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! What fun!! Ooooh I used to adore Cousin It!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever!!! Such a fun thing to do...& silly:):):) Those little owls are SUPER cute:):)

    ReplyDelete