Saturday, April 20, 2013

Guest designer at Scrap Your Story

Morning all. Looks like it is going to be a beautiful if chilly day here today. We're off out for the day but before I go I wanted to share with you a layout I have done. I was honoured to be asked to be a guest designer for Scrap Your Story this week. This week the challenge was technique based and was to include stitching - hand, machine or faux on your layout. 
Here is my sample.


I have handstitched to create the sun and added a few brown cross stitches. I also included a tag from {scrAp that!} which had the hand stitched arrow on. The patterned paper range I have used is the new Carta Bella Cool Summer Range which has a really lovely colour palette.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being this weeks Guest Designer. This is one cute layout and I love the stitching ... that sun is very cool... Love the bright happy colours. Great job Judity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being our guest this week, I too love that little sun! So cute. Actually the entire page is adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! I am in love with this new Carta Bella collection and you did a great job with it! Your sun is fabulous and so is the cute ice cream banner!

    ReplyDelete