Friday, April 5, 2013

Scrap Your Story Challenge #5

Just made it this week for Challenge #5 over at Scrap Your Story The challenge this week was to use cork. I have used cork quite a bit in the past but do you think I could find where I'd hidden it in  stash. We were out all day yesterday so I kept popping into $2 dollar shops to see if I could find any and thankfully I did, although it was a bit thicker than I am used to.



I die cut the word SMILE from cork and the chevron and also used some faux cork paper. All my patterned paper is from Echo Park Note to Self except the background which is Echo Park This and That. I managed to snap this photo of my daughter yesterday on our way to the train station as we were walking through the park.

6 comments:

  1. Love that chevron and your many alphas in the title! Thanks for playing at Scrap Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great cork elements all blending together. AWESOME! :) Thanks for playing along at Scrap Your Story :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...well it was worth the search! I totally LOVE that chevron and title! Great job. Thanks for playing at SYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours in this gorgeous layout Judith! Great title too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Judith. Love the cork, the chevron is very cool. Great colours and lovely photo. Thanks for playing along at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love the colors, and that chevron? To die for. Thanks for playing along at SYS.

    ReplyDelete