Friday, April 19, 2013

Scrap Your Story Challenge 7

Morning, in a bit of rush this morning as I am off out for the day as it's my birthday. Just wanted to get his layout loaded before I went. This is for Scrap Your Story challenge 7 which was a sketch challenge. 


This is my take on the sketch. I replaced the circles with hexagons. 



I used Echo Park Eclectic pattern papers and stickers, a Purple Pumpkin fabric bird button, some Studio Calico wood veneer people and a Pebbles sentiment. The alphas are American Crafts thickers, My Little ShoeBox and Sass Frass. I randomly inked some hexagons using a Crafters Workshop template.

6 comments:

  1. I love the circles as hexies! And these papers are perfect for the photos. And I love the hexagon inking. Great work! I'm so glad that you joined us again at Scrap your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judith, love how you have been inspired by the hexagons in your paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and I just love that colour scheme. The hexagons are a great choice... Thanks for playing along at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!! The hexagons totally rock!!!! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at SYS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hexagons are a PERFECT design element for that sketch! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how you've used hex's here..great colours, too....really, really nice page:):)

    ReplyDelete