Friday, February 1, 2013

Purple Pumpkin Feb Sketch


It's February!!!
So it's time for another Purple Pumpkin sketch. 
Here is the sketch designed by Debbie.


And here is my take. Seeing as it is the month of love I decided to use this as my theme.
I again managed to use up some old pp, more Crate Paper. This time Emma's Shoppe. I love this collection and have used it for other layouts.

Now for some close ups of my Purple Pumpkin goodies.
In this first one I have used this gorgeous ribbon flower, a vintage girl fabric button, a small pink floral button and a resin rose.

I have used a cute red heart fabric button in my title and placed some mini wooden heart buttons down the side of my photo.




Finally, I used a metal flair button as an embellishment near the top of my layout.



You have until the end of the month to complete this Sketch Challenge and link it up in our sidebar by midnight 28th of February 2013. There will be two fabulous Purple Pumpkin prize packs to give away - one winner will be chosen by the design team, and the second will be a random prize draw.

Please check out our RULES HERE!!!
Everyone has a chance, even without using PP products!

REMINDER: Post your pages on our FACEBOOK wall whenever you use our products and we will choose a "monthly favorite" to feature on our blog and facebook wall! That's an extra chance to win some goodies!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous layout Judith! Love your mix of embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the sketch! I love these papers too :)

    ReplyDelete