Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Scrap the Boys Feb Challenge


This month the challenge over at Scrap the Boys was to take a photo of you and your son and create a 'boy' inspired love layout.

This is a photo of DS and me on the way back from a day trip out to Melbourne. My journalling reads 'He may be taller than me now but I have no less LOVE 4 MY SON than the day he was born.
I had some Sassafras Amplify out for the last layout I did but didn't end up using it so decided to go with it for this layout. Tried to grunge it up a bit with some stamping and misting and ink spots.


6 comments:

  1. Judith this is so precious! I love that paper - I was so sad when sassafrass stopped making new lines :(. Love your title and the cute arrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Judith! Love your take on the Feb challenge. Your pp's look fab and what an awesome pic...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judith this is lovely, the colours are great with the colour in the photo and what a special pic to be forever treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colours and patterned papers, and sweet pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Judith...gorgeous photo and love the colours you've used! Thanks for playing along at STB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used so many colors! Thx for playing along

    ReplyDelete