Thursday, February 28, 2013

Scrap the Girls Feb challenge


Hi, I'm here with some last minute scrapping for this month. I decided to have a go at Scrap the Girls February challenge which was based on a sketch. Did this layout in less than an hour.
Here's my take:


I have used Echo Park For the Record 2 and had my second foray into texture paste, though it is difficult to see in the photo. I also used some embellishments from a recent Just Add Paper D-lish Scraps kit.

Here is the sketch that my layout is based upon.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Judith, love it!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love this page, the colours are fab. Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Judith, love the colours and your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at STG xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page Judith! And I just love that great photograph - it really does take centre stage. Thank you so much for playing along with us at STG

    ReplyDelete