Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Studio and Creatalicious Jan challenges

I don't normally combine challenges but this one seemed to fit both the Jan challenge over at The Studio - to create a page about new beginnings. DS starts on his VCE years in a few days time, and Creatalicious Challanges #42 which was to journal about what we were hoping for this year. I have included some hidden journalling (see close up below) about my hopes for my son over the next couple of years. He is really bright but will not apply himself to his studies. He really needs to if he is to get into university to study aerospace engineering, which is his wish.

I had such fun playing with Kaisercraft Rewind for the Kaisercraft sketch the other day that I decided to create another layout using it.

I have also included lots of Purple Pumpkin goodies. Here I have used a fabric button with a blue star on, an orange doily and some black zig zag washi tape.


For this cluster I again used some washi tape, a black vinyl heart and a black spotted white fabric button.


Here is a close up of my hidden journalling.



Hope all my Australian followers had a lovely Australia Day. 
Don't forget Sam has some great specials over in the Purple Pumpkin shop this weekend.


7 comments:

  1. Judith I love the masculine feel of the layout and the Kaisercraft with Purple Pumpkin goodies is amazing. I'm waiting on my first order from PP and may have to place another.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page - the dark background relly makes all the elements 'pop'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW stunning boys boy!!!! really love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page! I love your details especially how you have used Washi tapes. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulously masculine page!! Loving all the energy and the fun details!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. Stunning. Stunning. Love everything about your page. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this rich page ♥ the colors rocks and there are so many cool details to look at

    ReplyDelete