Friday, January 25, 2013

Scrap the Girls Dec/Jan Challenge 4

I love recipe challenges so had to have a go at this one at Scrap the Girls
The challenge was to use :
Circles, 
Ink/paint
Flowers
Ribbon 
a number in the title

I have decided this year to really make an effort to use up some of my stash and cut back on buying new stuff. This especially means patterned paper of which I have masses. I have several collections that I have bought but never used. This was one such collection - Crate Paper Farmhouse. It was good as it made me use a colour combination I wouldn't normally use but I have decided I actually quite like.




And here is a close up of one of my clusters. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW Judith, what a stunning LO, Love the colours and the multiple photos. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing at STG and look forward to seeing you play with us again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout Jude, love the bright colours and the background!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete