Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mrs Rigg



Today I'm sharing a page I did recently for the Purple Pumpkin blog.

Besides doing awesome boy and girl embellishments, Purple Pumpkin also produces elements that would look great on heritage layouts which you can find in the shop here. I'm a very big family history fan and probably spend as much if not more time on genealogy as I do on scrapbooking. I'm lucky in that I have a wealth of old family photos. Here is a layout I did about my Great Great Grandmother - Mary Ann Rigg (nee Higgins).  I included a copy of her obituary that was printed in her local paper.



Here is a close up of my embellishment cluster with lots of Purple Pumpkin goodness.



I have included a lovely, brown satin flower, a couple of crocheted doilies - aqua and cream, a paper doily with text on, a fabric button with aqua flowers on, some kraft die cut butterflies and a piece of brown lace fabric.

Until next time

Judith xx

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic photo and memory to preserve Judith! Love the pops of blue with the vintage look. :)

    ReplyDelete