Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Scrap the Boys December challenge

I would like to start by wishing all my followers a Happy New Year and hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

I finished this one for Scrap the Boys December challenge a few days ago. The challenge was a colour one to use - red, white, blue and green, plus a xmas theme and one or two photos. I dug through my collection and found these ones of DS when he was in Prep (10 years ago!). I used some Echo Park pp and Bo Bunny Blast Off and some embellishments I got from my Secret Santa over at ScrapzBiz. I also included a Purple Pumpkin spotty button.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Judith. Love your use of the colours and your photos are just too cute! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are so cute Judith! Love the colours. Hsppy New Year to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colours for those photos Judith! Love the page! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute page Juith, and it's great to see you are already making good use of your secret santa goodies ;) All the best for the 2012!
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came over from STB's to say I looove this - the dotty paper makes the whole page 'pop' beautifully..love that green ricrac or zigzag stitching [??!!] at the bottom, too:):)

    ReplyDelete