Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rest of Jan layouts

 Well, I managed to get 21 layouts done this month despite not feeling too well for over a week of Jan. Here the remaining ones that I haven't shown you.
First one up was for a sketch challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50. This is DD patting a possum at Currumbin.

I managed to get 2 of last weeks daily challenges done over at Scrapz.biz. The theme for the week "It'a hot". The first layout was for the base jump challenge. This is where the positions of just a couple of pieces of paper are shown and then you can add what you like to the layout. In this one the grey patterned pp and the orange pp were the original 2. I used some more photos from our Gold Coast holiday - a tiger at Dreamworld keeping cool.


The second layout was for the Scrap Write Now challenge which was to scrap a holiday memory and include journalling in your own handwriting directly on the page. I journalled around the tag.

My final layout is for the sketch challenge over at Handmade by Suzanne. Yet more photos of our holiday. This is me feeding the rainbow lorikeets at Currumbin, which was fun until they started digging there claws into me.

2 comments:

  1. Boy! You've been on fire this month Judith!... all your layouts are brilliant too :-) Love the possum one in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your layouts Judith! Wow! 21 in one month... that's fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete