Friday, January 27, 2012

Remaining Biggest Loser missions

I manged to get all 14 of the Biggest Loser Missions completed. Here are the remaining 7 (The 14th was a swap).
Mission 7 was to create a card or layout using embellishments created by using punches, dies or embossing folders. I used dies to cut out my clouds, kit, circles and stars. I ran the clouds through the swirly embossing folder on my Cuttlebug.


Mission 14 Was to use a sketch to create a layout which included 3 pieces of ribbon. I love how the Crafters brickwall template turned out on this layout. I've also included a Purple Pumpkin owl button. 



Mission 13 was to create a card or layout using buttons creatively. I decided to frame my photo using buttons. I think I used up just about all the pink buttons I had!


Mission 10 was to create a card or layout and repurpose some old printed chipboard. This was the most satisfying challenge as I got to use some chipboard that I probably won't have used otherwise. The arrows and stars and bracket started life as Two Scoops printed chipboard which I loved when it first came out but now I would have struggled to use it. I sanded it down and painted it navy blue to match the layout.

Mission 8 was to create a card or layout using stamps to create your own inches and using the sketch we used for Mission 4. I decided to go with a card this time.
 Mission 11 was to create a card or 2 using a bingo/journalling card and at least one sticker/rubon.
 Finally, Mission 9 was based on a sketch again and we had to include a multi-alpha title.
I had great fun playing along with all the challenges and got to use up some stuff that had been languishing in my stash.

1 comment:

  1. You've been very busy Judith! Your layouts are amazing! Love what you've done with the buttons and the brickwall background looks great!
    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete