Monday, January 23, 2012

Scrapz.biz Biggest Loser more missions

Despite being ill for a week I have managed to keep up with the Missions in the Biggest Loser. Here are another 3 completed layouts.
Mission 6. We had to do a layout which involved handcutting by scissors or knife either elements of patterned paper or free hand shapes. I handcut the penguins out of Three Bugs in  Rug pp.

 Mission 4 was based on a sketch. I decided to use up some old Kaisercraft pps again. and some old rub on alphas that I bought when I started scrapbooking.


Mission 5 was to create a layout from scraps and to include a banner on the layout. I loved this challenge and used up scraps of Echo Park pp.

1 comment:

  1. It's been great to see you flying through all the challenges Judith!! these all look fab and I especially love the cute penguins :)

    ReplyDelete