Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Biggest loser at Scrapz.biz

 I am taking part in the Biggest Loser at Scrapz.biz
The first mission was to tidy your scrap desk and create a simple layout from the sketch provided. Here is my layout and the hidden journalling which I had to include. Couldn't leave a title like that without any explanation.



I used some old Pink Paislee ranges on this one.

For mission 2 we had to arrange our cardstock. This I already had done and then produce a layout using cardstock as the base of a sketch provided. I challenged myself to use some coloured cardstock as I very rarely use it now and again use up some old pp. This time I used some Kaisercraft.
For the 3rd mission we had to go through our patterned paper and divide into keep and throw out or donate. I couldn't bear to do this. I am such a hoarder and always think I might need it.
The challenge was to scraplift one of your own layouts. I decided to scraplift this one from last year http://judith-pagesofmemories.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/scrapbooking-top-50-layouts.html

and again used up some old pp, this time from Sass Lass.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a really useful fun challenge Judith! Your layouts are gorgeous. Have fun with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith u have been a machinw with the Biggest Loser comp! Having a good giggle at the python story! Beautiful pages

    ReplyDelete