Saturday, December 24, 2011

Scrapbook Savvy challenges

 Here are a few layouts I have done for challenges over at Scrapbook Savvy. First up is one I did for the November kit challenge. The criteria was to use fussy cutting, inking and dimension. I used the We Savvy kit. I won a guest designer kit and will get the Savvy Traditional Kit to have a play with and produce some pages.

This one is for Andrea's December sketch challenge.

And this one is for Sara's December Wordy challenge, which is to use either the word man or woman on the layout.

 

I had also done Kerryn's Manufacturer challenge, which was to used Lily Bee and layering but my layout got picked up by Scrapbooking Memories so I can't show it.

2 comments:

  1. If you intend to both the family scrapbook, you may need to have different parts. Or, you can have a layout of the time both families, although this may be a bit more confusing.

    scrapbook album

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Judith!! They're all fabulous! Congrats on the win & also the SM pick-up :-)

    ReplyDelete