Friday, May 29, 2009

A few more layouts

These are some more entries for the 30 weeks to xmas challenges at Scrapbooking Top50

This is my challenge 2 entry, where we had to use some aluminium foil.


For Challenge 3 we had to do a list on the layout about something that was happening in our lifes right now. I based mine on things I was waiting for in the post.



Challenge 4 was to use a black and white photo, have the photo as the main focus and use some swirly stamps.



And finally, here is my entry for the May 123 Challenge where we had to use a long title, journal spots and use 3 different ribbons in unusual ways (ie not just straight)



3 comments:

  1. I love the colour and how you did the flowers for your kindy concert and I so want all your mail - woohoo your first cheque WTG
    Tracy :) aka my2angels
    PS Clever use of the tin foil

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! these are fantastic!!! Love the alfoil one!!! and the cute owls on the waiting one too:)

    Awesome stuff!!!

    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so fantastic, I love the colours you've used and the alfoil is clever.

    ReplyDelete