Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Uproar Cybercrop again

First up was Kylie's challenge which was a blind scrap, which had to include a photo of your mum. I couldn't find any decent recent photos of mum so decided to scrap one of her when she was a little girl. Used Kaisercraft Dancing Jewels pp and an inked lacy doilie .


Second challenge was Lisa's which had to include lace and metal and be about motherhood. Again I went for the vintage theme and included a photo of my Great grandmother with my grannie when she was a baby. I used MME Bella Bella pp and some gorgeous lace i found at Spotlight.



Chris's OTP challenge was to create a vase of flowers made mainly from patterned paper and cardstock. This is my quick attempt.


Loobylou's challenge was to create a card from a sketch and include some embossing on it.


Finally, the ATC challenge this month was to create a card with the theme of motherhood.


1 comment:

  1. Judith that Mother page is gorgeous love it to pieces and you have me re-thinking dollies now LOL.

    I don't have your email and I wanted to say hi and say thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments your such a sweetie.

    hugs
    janey
    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete