Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Uproar June Birthday Cybercrop Part 1

I say Part 1 as i have only done 3 challenges so far and hope to get the rest done by Sunday.

Dalena's challenge was to prduce 3 birthday cards - 1 square, 1 rectangle and 1 shaped. At least 2 had to have candles on them, there were to be no words on the front cover and there had to be something in common on each.

Here is my rectangle card. The pp used is Scenic Route Surprise.



My shaped card. This started life as a stamp. I scanned it in to my computer and printed out a larger version of it and used as a basis for this card. The pp is Alison Ellis.



Finally, my square card, which used Bella Boulevard pp. This too had candles on it and the common thread between all 3 cards is the silver thread!



Corinne's challenge was to produce 3 gift tags from scraps and they were to match the cards.



Lisa's challenge was to produce a layout about someone at a particular age and note down things about them at that age. We also had to include something not normally found on a scrapbook page. I used washers. I have wanted to use this Kaisercraft pp for a while and this seemed the perfect opportunity as Robert was into everything mechanical at the age of 4. Still is at 12!



No comments:

Post a Comment