Friday, June 26, 2009

Top 50 cybercrop

Over at Scrapbooking Top 50 we have been having a Drama Queen and Tantrum King cc with entries due 28th June.

Here are my entries so far

Challenge 1 was to create a page about your drama queen/tantrum king using any or all of the colours purple/red or green. Plus we had to use one of the crowns that Tracy from My2Angels provided free for cybercrop contestants.


Here is my interpretation. I used purple with some pink and white. The papers are Rosa Moka Diva, which are divine.



Challenge 2 was to make a birthday card using the same colour requirements for challenge one and another crown. I used some Allison Ellis xmas papers.



The third challenge was to use 3 colours out of the colours provided and do a grunge layout. You got extra points if you used your avatar photo but I stuck with one of DS. Again I have used Rosa Moka pp but this time the Mec range. The colours are so vibrant.

Tracy had a mystery challenge, which turned out to be make a OTP for your drama queen. I had had this calandar sitting on my desk since xmas, half sanded so it gave me the impetus to finish it. I used Kaiser Airy Fairy pp, Buzz and Bloom 70's alphas which were painted and glittered.


I also participated in the Monday night cook off but accidently used the ingredients from the person below me - the criteria were to use at least 3 pieces of chipboard, bling, torn and inked edges and a 2 word title beginning with your initials.


No comments:

Post a Comment