Friday, May 1, 2009

7 Deadly sins

7 Deadly Sins started over at Wicked Princesses last week. The first challenge was Pride. You had to create a layout with the title 'It's all about me' and use only purple and use bling. Here is my effort. Wasn't hard finding purple in my stash as it is my daughter's favourite colour so I keep a stock of it.



For an extra challenge you could create a card again using purple and bling but this time with the sentiment 'Celebrate You'. Here is my card. I painted some green Prima leaves with Twinkling H2O's and glittered a chipboard swirl.



This weeks challenge is to use green and black and to do a layout about envy or your green eyed monsters. Unfortunately, I haven't been feeling too well this week with sinus trouble and I just can't get motivated to do this so have decided to drop out.

No comments:

Post a Comment