Friday, May 1, 2009

TSE April Cybercrop

This months cybercrop was around the theme 'Celebration'. I managed to do all 4 challenges.
The first challenge was set by Tanya. For this we had to create a layout about a significant female in our lives, use pink and some journalling. I created a layout about my daughter - the only significant female in my life! I again used Bo Bunny Alissa pp. I'm really pleased how this turned out.


Jaimee set the 2nd challenge, which was a card using a Becky Fleck stekch. You also had to use something transparent and buttons. I used Alison Ellis What Birthday? patterned paper for this. My transparent butterflies were from Heidi Swapp.
Third challenge was Beths. For this we had to create a layout with a number as a design feature, use paper rolling and a stamp. Again I used Alison Ellis What birthday? pp.


The final challenge was set by Ngaire and was again a layout. We had to include a photo of something rather than someone, brads and a handmade journalling spot. This is about my son's love of mudcake for his birthday. I used Scenic Route Surprise and Appleton pp, an Alison Ellis chipboard cupcake, Buzz & Bloom alphas covered in Doodlebug glitter and Lime Rickey brads.




No comments:

Post a Comment