Monday, May 4, 2009

Scrapbooking Top 50 entries

Here are some layouts and I card I have done recently for Scrapbooking Top 50. The first is an entry for their 30 weeks till Christmas contest. Challenge 1 is to produce a layout or card with dots, spots and doodling. I have used some Sassafras Lass sunshine lollipops pp.




This layout is for the April sketch challenge.I have used MME Bloom and Grow pp.



This is for the April layout challenge to produce a layout about what Easter means to you. I have used some Creative Imaginations Samantha Walker pp. Into multi photo layouts at the moment.



Finally, a card for the stamping challenge. An Easter card. Love this bunny stamp from Hero Arts.



Scrapbooking Top 50 are having a week long cybercrop starting Wednesday 6th May. Here is the link to it:





1 comment:

  1. You have been busy Judith - love your creations. My fav would be off to camp, love how you have incorporated the squares and cluster of circles into it.

    ReplyDelete