Friday, May 29, 2009

A while since I've updated

I haven't been well again and seem to have lost some enthusiasm. DS has been having problems at school again and I can't help but worry about him. There is talk of moving him to a new class.

Anyway I have managed to get some scrapping done. Over at Blue Bazaar they have been having a bootcamp. The aim was to try and get 25 layouts done in a month, or at least 10. I managed 10! Here they are - a mixture of pages for my England album (I have now got Day 1 finished!), some photos that i had printed and needed scrapping. Didn't really use up much of my stash, which was the aim.

Bootcamp 1 The kids feeding squirrels in Hyde Park, London using Sassafras Lass Hog Heaven.


Bootcamp 2 A recent photo of Eleanor at Daylesford using up some Prima flowers and different chipboard


Bootcamp 3 - Robert having fun at Chessington World of Adventure, UK using stickers from Scenic Route Garden Grove


Bootcamp 4 - Eleanor's first day at school using Scenic Route Appleton pp.



Bootcamp 5 - My Great grandparents and my Grannie and her sister - using MME 29th Street Market pp



Bootcamp 6 - A summary of some of the things at Chessington World of Adventure, UK

Bootcamp 7 - Robert at Dreamword using Basic Grey Offbeat



Bootcamp 8 - Eleanor and her best friends using Bo Bunny Alissa (again!)



Bootcamp 9 - Eleanors first day in Grade 5 using BG Granola


Bootcamp 10 - Eleanor doing lots of creature activities at Chessington World of Adventure using Sassafras lass Lollipop Sunshine







No comments:

Post a Comment